The Alliance for Better ChildCare (ABC) is dedicated to promoting high quality childcare and early learning in the greater seacoast area. ABC provides opportunities for education; communication and support to child care professionals.
* Early childhood professionals that work in our field through schools, centers and family childcare.
* Children in programs: all children deserve quality care and education.
* Professionals that are trained and supported.
* New Hampshire services that are designed to support and train child care workers such as the NH Career Lattice (credentials) and NAEYC Accreditation.
* Promoting education and the training for child care workers.
* Advocating for childcare workers/providers better working conditions, including compensation and benefits.
* Increasing the availability of childcare in our area.
To coordinate better quality education at birth through age 14.
Because early care of children should be a primary concern of society.
Because ABC cares about improving childcare and the people who take care of children.
Because child care professionals deserve support and training to reach their full potential to provide quality care.
There continues to be a need for more affordable, high quality care as more parents are working.